Saturday, August 9, 2008

Um, like, y'know, like, um, yeah..pssh

Walking the dog this morning the phone rings.

"Hello"

"Like Hello?"

"Hello"

"Like Hi? I'm like y'know calling....."

I have not had coffee yet, is this a bad dream?

"Yes?"

What does this woman want?

"Um, like yeah, like I'm calling about the ad?"

"How can I help you?"

"Well, like you know, I'm like calling like for more information?"

"Okay, and how can I help you?"

"Well like you know, it's like I'm calling for like me and my friend?"

"Yes, and how can I help you?"

"Like is this like a one bedroom?"

"It's a one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment"

"Like, you know, like how does the sub-lease work??"

"You'd rent the open bedroom in the two bedroom apartment"

"Oh, like you know, um, like it's not a one bedroom?"

"The ad states that it's a furnished one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment"

"Oh, like forget it, like we'll go down the list."

Like, y'know, like, um she like hung up.

No comments: